Now is the time to do something about your smile, with Invisalign® Treatment at Deering Dental
As Seen On:
Are you ready to get a straighter smile, without braces?
- Comfort is Key:
Say goodbye to the discomfort of wires and brackets or the mess of gooey impressions when you begin your journey with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Effortless Convenience:Live your life without disruptions – these aligners are both removable and discreet, allowing you to savor your favorite foods without limitations.
- Swift Transformation:Whether you’re gearing up for a wedding or an important upcoming event, Invisalign aligners can work their magic, enhancing your smile in time for your special day.
Get Your Straighter Smile At A Price You Can Afford
Our Palmetto Bay dentists want you to love your smile for life.
Our insurance specialist will verify your benefits to make sure you get the maximum allowed.
We typically get our guests $1,000-$2,500 in benefits.
Covers up to 50% of Treatment cost.
Financing tailored to your needs
- Secure a 5% discount instantly by paying upfront – a smart way to save on your treatment!
- Flexibility at its best: Begin with a deposit and enjoy even monthly payments tailored to your treatment duration.
- Budget-friendly solutions await: Opt for third-party financing and enjoy payments as low as $133/month with up to 0% APR!
There’s no need to conceal your happiness any longer. Schedule a complimentary consultation today at our dental offices in Palmetto Bay
What do our guests say about their Deering Dental Experience?
Such a refreshing experience compared to other dentist offices that I’ve been to. They really go above and beyond and utilize technology. From the quick and easy iPad check-ins to the TV screens to watch Netflix on while they work on you, they really have set the standards high of what I expect from a dentist.
The people at Deering Dental were great. The office is very well put together with tv’s that have Netflix and different streaming services so you can enjoy as they work. Had a great experience. They even gave me a new client gift.
I feel so lucky that I found Dr. Pinto and Deering Dental- it’s the first dentist that everyone in my family looks forward to going to. They provide the best dental care with a such a warm and welcoming approach. Deering uses the highest quality dental science, technology and care that helps you understand and improve your dental health painlessly.
“state of the art”
I don’t leave reviews but I had to do it for Deering Dental. The best dental experience I’ve ever had, hands down. They make the unpleasant pleasant. They treat you with respect, but not in a weird way where it makes you feel uncomfortable. From the amazing staff to their implementation of state of the art tech, all top notch.
Nicole still has one tooth that is shaped differently than the rest. Even though Invisalign provided a dramatic improvement, Dr. Pinto knows that every detail matters, so she’ll be designing a single veneer to get it just right, to ensure Nicole gets the smile she’s always dreamed of.
Patients Love Their Invisalign Results
Before Invisalign Treatment
After Invisalign Treatment
Who is Invisalign® for?
If you’re embarrassed by your crooked smile, Invisalign can help give you that straight ideal smile you’ve always wanted. If you’re concerned about aging, Invisalign can literally turn back the clock and return your smile to what it was years ago before the natural shifting and crowding of your teeth changed things.
Even if you love your smile, Invisalign may be able to help you protect it long term and avoid additional dental work in the future. My husband was a non-standard Invisalign guest himself. He was perfectly happy with his smile, but natural shifting of his teeth over time led to crowding that made brushing and flossing increasingly difficult.
When it became obvious that the only way to prevent a future full of dental work was to create better spacing between teeth, so that food wouldn’t get stuck so easily and he could floss properly again, he decided to go for it and he couldn’t be happier with the results.
What Do We Include With Your Invisalign Treatment?
$2,090 in complimentary benefits included…
- “Brighten your smile with our complimentary White-Foam teeth whitening and tray cleaning solution, an exclusive $30 value.”
- “Never fret over lost retainers, receive three additional complimentary sets of Vivera Retainers, so you never have to worry about losing a pair, valued at $660.”
- “Commitment to perfection: Enjoy unlimited smile refinements for comprehensive cases within 5 years, ensuring every detail is just right – an exclusive benefit valued up to $1,400.”
- “Experience the Dr. Pinto difference: No AI shortcuts here. Dr. Pinto dedicates up to 90 minutes personally crafting each detail to ensure every curve and contour has been thoughtfully planned out to achieve a confidence boosting smile that’s genuinely priceless.”
If you’ve been considering Invisalign treatment, why not schedule a smile consult with us. We look forward to speaking with you in person and helping you build your ideal smile.
What Are The Benefits Of Invisalign®?
Invisalign is clear, removable braces that give you the same results as traditional wire braces
No need for uncomfortable tightening, and nonstop appointments to ensure your teeth are moving correctly.
The clear aligner trays can be easily removed for eating and drinking.
- There are fewer food restrictions compared to other treatments.
- The clear aligners can be easily cleaned or rinsed.
- The clear aligners are smooth and comfortable, and there is no gum or mouth irritation with Invsalign.
The clear aligners are easy to remove to play sports or a musical instrument.
Invisalign is a discreet treatment using clear aligner trays with no brackets or wires.
Depending on the severity of your needs, Invisalign can take anywhere from less than a year to closer to two.
After treatment you’ll need to wear a retainer but usually this is only at night.
What do our guests say about their Deering Dental Experience?
The Invisalign Treatment Process at Deering Dental
We’ll create a 3D model of your mouth using our iTero scanner. None of those gloopy, uncomfortable impressions you may have experienced previously.
We’ll show you a preview of your new smile before we start treatment. Again, using the iTero scanner to generate a before-and-after simulation of your potential new smile.
We create a custom treatment plan for you using our advanced planning software. Following that your custom-made, clear aligners are created for you.
We receive the custom aligners back after a couple of weeks and bring you in for your next appointment to get you started on your Invisalign smile journey.
Complimentary Invisalign Consult includes:
- Digital iTero Scan and Smile Simulation ($300 Value)
- Panoramic x-ray ($202 Value)
- Digital before and after pictures you can take home and share ($150 value)
- Up to 30 minutes with Dr. Pinto to ensure she understands your goals and all of your questions are answered prior to designing your smile. ($250 Value)